1. 410 Specialties"410 Specialties is a BMW independent service center with Factory training technicians an eager support team ready to assist you with maintaining your BMW to factory specifications...."
2. Adley Automotive GroupAuto Garage with a focus on tires. Open 24 hours, seven days a week!
3. Auto Plus Ronnie's Auto PartsAuto parts sales business since 1966. We have stood the test of time with knowledgeable sales people and great service.
4. AutoZone Auto PartsAuto parts and repair shop.
5. Greene Auto CenterAuto Shop.
6. MidasAuto repair
7. Progressive Auto BodyAuto body shop.
Germantown Avenue, also known as "The Great Road," follows an Indian path from the Delaware River.
The first written protest against slavery was written in 1688 at the corner of Germantown Ave & Wister St.
Pioneering free jazz musician Sun Ra moved his band The Arkestra from New York City to Germantown in 1968 and never left.
Germantown was an independent municipality until 1854, when it became part of the City of Philadelphia.
During the Philadelphia Yellow Fever Epidemic in 1793, President George Washington and his cabinet moved to Germantown.
Germantown Avenue is part of the Colonial Germantown National Historic District, the longest National Historic District in the U.S.