- Fresh produce, Amish baked goods, jams, jellies and preserves from Zookie’s Produce
- Cooking demos by The Food Trust nutrition educators
- Smoked meats & fish from Ashbell’s Smokehouse Deli
- Baked bread, nuts, dried food, coffee and other dry packaged food from Weavers Way Co-op
- Community resources, music, arts & entertainment sponsored by Germantown United CDC
Check out The Food Trust's cooking demonstrations at farmers market, every Thursday through August 30!
The farmers market accepts: Cash, SNAP/ACCESS cards, Philly Food Bucks and WIC and Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP) vouchers
Get here: SEPTA Routes: 23, 26, J, K, XH